As a teacher, few things feel better than knowing you have your whole week planned in advance, and the ability to schedule Posts for later allows you to plan ahead seamlessly. You can schedule any Post to send at a scheduled time in the future. To schedule a Post:
- Create your Note, Assignment, Quiz, or Poll.
- Click the grey "Send Later" icon on the bottom left of the Post box.
- Select the day and time that you want the Post to be sent and click "Save date and time."
- Click "Send" to schedule your Post.
- After sending your scheduled Post, you will see that your scheduled Posts are listed on the top right of your Post Stream, to the right of the "Poll" tab. Simply click there to view, edit, or reschedule your scheduled Posts.
Note: The time your students see the post will depend on their own individual time zone settings. Make sure that both you and your students have the correct time zone settings!