Sending a Post to your Class/Group is a simple way to communicate and engage with your teachers and classmates. When sending a note, it will appear within your Class/Group stream and visible to all members.
To send a Post to your Class/Group, follow the steps below:
- Select the Class/Group
- Click on the text box at the of your Class/Group stream stating Start a discussion, share class material, etc...
- Type you message in the text box
- Options to Attach Files and Images , Add from Backpack , and/or add a GIF are available to include in your message.
- Click Post
To Reply to a Post, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Post desired
- Click Comment located below the original message
- You also have the option to Like , or Add a New Task from the Post
- Type your message in the text box
- Options to Attach Files and Images , Add from Library , and/or add a GIF are available to include in your message.
- Click Comment
- @ Mentions is a way to include another member of your Class/Group in your conversation or address your Reply directly to them. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Type @ then start typing the Class/Group members name
- Click on the members name to include them in your response
- Students can not schedule a Post, they can only send a post immediately.