On Edmodo, you control the notifications you receive, including what types of activities you want to be informed of and how you want to be notified. Simply visit the Notifications area in your Account Settings to decide and personalize which notifications you'll receive from Edmodo or even turn them off entirely.
To personalize your Edmodo Notifications:
- Click on your Profile Picture located in the top toolbar
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Notifications tab on the left side panel
- Filter through the notification types and toggle on/off which notifications you want to (not) receive:
- Email Notifications are sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- Push Notifications are sent to your mobile device when you're logged into the Edmodo mobile app
- To turn Email or Push Notifications off entirely, toggle off each notification option .
- To receive Push Notifications, you'll need to be logged into your Edmodo account on your mobile device.