We heard your requests to stay up to date on your Children's activity on Edmodo, and we recently added new features that make it even easier! Our goal is twofold: give you the information you need and the control to change your settings at any time.
To be notified of activity in your Child's Classes when not signed-in to Edmodo, and to customize which actions you are notified about, visit the Notifications tab in your account settings. Here you can control what notifications you receive from Edmodo, or even turn them off entirely. To access Email, Text, and Push Notifications follow the steps below.
To get started:
- Select the “Account” drop-down arrow on the right of your top toolbar.
- Click the “Settings” option in the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Notifications" tab on the left side of your "Settings" page.
- From here, you can select to have Email, Text and/or Push Notifications sent to you.
- Email - Email Notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- Text Message - Enter your 10-digit phone number. You will need to verify your phone number in order to enable text notifications. (Note: Text notifications are only available for users in the U.S. and Canada. Standard text messaging rates apply.)
- Push - Push Notifications will be sent to your mobile device when you are logged into the Edmodo for Parents mobile app.
Note: To turn Email, Text, or Push Notifications off entirely, toggle each type of Notification off.