We heard your requests to stay up to date on your Children's activity on Edmodo, and we recently added new features that make it even easier! Our goal is twofold: give you the information you need and the control to change your settings at any time.
To be notified of activity in your Child's Groups when not signed-in to Edmodo, and to customize which actions you are notified about, visit the Notifications tab in your account settings. Here you can control what notifications you receive from Edmodo, or even turn them off entirely. To access Email and Push Notifications follow the steps below.
To get started:
- Select the “Account” drop-down arrow on the right of your top toolbar.
- Click the “Settings” option in the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Notifications" tab on the left side of your "Settings" page.
- From here, you can select to have Email and/or Push Notifications sent to you.
- Email - Email Notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- Push - Push Notifications will be sent to your mobile device when you are logged into the Edmodo for Parents mobile app.
Note: To turn Email or Push Notifications off entirely, toggle each type of Notification off. Additionally, we hope to soon release the ability to receive text notifications within your Account Settings. However, for the time being, Parents can only receive Email and Push Notifications.