You can change an email address, a password, or even your notifications by adjusting your Account Settings:
- Click on the profile icon in the right of your top toolbar.
- Click on Settings in the dropdown menu.
From there you can edit your:
Personal Information Tab:
- Click the Personal Information tab in the left panel to edit your phone number, email address, first/last name, timezone, and country.
Students and Classes Tab:
- Click the Students tab to add or remove students from your account. To add a new student account, you will need the child's Parent code or Class Code which can be found in their Edmodo student account or from their teacher.
- To reset your child's password, click Reset Password.
- Click the Classes tab to add one of your child's classes. You will need the child's Class Code or Parent Code, found in their Edmodo student account or from their teacher.
- Click the Notifications tab to manage your notifications from Edmodo.
- Select the Notification Type you'd like to receive by sliding the toggle next to each notification.
- You must verify your email address before you can set up your notifications. For more information on setting up your account notifications, visit this article.
- Reset your personal password here.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive.