You can change an email address, a password, or even your notifications by adjusting your Account Settings:
- Click on the profile icon in the right of your top toolbar.
- Click on Settings in the dropdown menu.
From there you can edit your:
Personal Information Tab:
- Click the Personal Information tab in the left panel to edit your phone number, email address(es), first/last name, timezone, and country.
- Click the Students tab to add or remove students from your account. To add a new student account, you will need the child's Parent code or Class Code which can be found in their Edmodo student account or from their teacher.
- To reset your child's password, click Reset Password.
- Click the Notifications tab to manage your notifications from Edmodo.
- Select the Notification Type you'd like to receive by sliding the toggle next to each notification.
- You must verify your email address before you can set up your notifications. For more information on setting up your account notifications, visit this article.
- Reset your personal password here.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive.