Verifying your email address will ensure that Edmodo has the correct email address on file for you and that you receive all email notifications (if you wish to receive them). If you have not yet verified your email address, you can do this easily on your Edmodo Account.
To verify your email address:
- Select the “Account” drop-down arrow in the top toolbar and click “Settings.”
- Type your email address in the email field.
- Click “Save Personal Info” and an email will be sent to that address.
- Immediately open the email from your email Account and click on the verify email link.
Already tried to verify your email address but still having problems? You can re-send the verify email link to your email address by doing the following:
- On your email Account (that you would like to verify with Edmodo), add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email contact list. This will ensure the email is not being blocked by a filter.
- On your Edmodo Account, select the “Account” drop-down arrow in the top toolbar and click “Settings.”
- Check to make sure your correct email address is in the email text box.
- Click the “Confirm Email” above your email address next to the red X icon.
- Immediately open the email from your email account and click on the verify email link.