To update any personal information on your Account, including your email or password, or your email and text notifications, Account Settings is the place to go. To get started, you can access your Account Settings by following these steps:
- Select the"Down Arrow” icon - - next to your profile picture from the right of your top toolbar.
- Click the “Settings” option in the drop-down menu.
- Personal Information: Edit your first/last name (this is your display name.)
- Email address: Not required, but recommended because it will help with resetting your password.
- Country: Add your Country
- Timezone: Make sure your timezone is set to the same as your teacher's timezone.
- Notification Type: Choose email, SMS (text messages), or Push (if you have a mobile app installed) from the top bar.
- Select the type of notifications you would like to receive by toggling the option next to one or more of the choices. Learn more about adjusting your notifications here.
- Email: Email notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- Text Message: You will need to verify your phone number in order to enable text notifications. (Note: Text Notifications are only available for users in the U.S. and Canada. Standard text messaging rates apply.)
- Push: You will receive a notification through your iOS or Android mobile apps when you are logged into the app on your device.
- To change your password, enter your existing password and then your new password.
- Select "Change Password" to save the changes.
- Learn more about managing your Third-Party applications here.