You can add an attachment to a post from within your Edmodo Library, from your files or photos on your device, or attach a web link to a post!
To add an attachment to a post, follow these steps:
- Compose a new post and add your recipients.
- Tap one of the three icons at the bottom:
- Paperclip : allows you to attach a resource from your library, a file from your device, or a link
- From your Library, tap the top bar to switch to a connected Drive, if available.
- Camera : to instantly take a photo from your device's camera and attach it
- Sketch : Access the new Sketchpad feature to make a sketch on your device, and share it with others.
Note: To attach files stored in your Google Drive, tap on the paper clip icon first to open your Library, then tap on "Google Drive" at the top.