You can add an attachment to a Post from within your Edmodo Library, from your files or photos on your device, or attach a web link to a Post!
To add an attachment to a Post, follow these steps:
- Compose a new Post and add your recipients.
- Tap one of the three icons at the bottom:
- Paperclip - allows you to attach a resource from your library, a file from your device, or a link
- From your Library, tap the top bar to switch to a connected Drive, if available.
- Camera - to instantly take a photo from your device's camera and attach it
- Sketch - Access the new Sketchpad feature to make a sketch on your device, and share it with others.
Note: To attach files stored in your Google Drive, tap on the paper clip icon first to open your Library, then tap on "Google Drive" at the top.