When you compose a new Post, you can attach files from your camera roll or Library, a web link, or a new Poll. If your Google Drive is linked to your Edmodo account, you can also post files from your Google Drive.
To add an attachment to a Post you’re already composing:
- Compose a new Post and add your recipients.
- Tap one of the four icons at the bottom:
- Gallery - allows you to attach a photo or a video from your device's Gallery
- Orange Document - allows you to attach a file from your Library (or Google Drive, if linked)
- Blue Link - allows you to attach a link by adding a URL
- Green Poll - allows you to create a Poll and attach it to your Post
- Tap any of the icons again to add any additional items to your post (except for Polls, since each Post can only contain one Poll).
- Use the “Post” button at the top when you have selected recipients, added text, and attached all the items to your post.
Note: to attach files stored in your Google Drive, tap on the Orange icon first to open your Library, then tap on "Google Drive" at the top.