You can send a file directly from another app and attach it to a post, or compose a new post and attach files from your camera roll or Library.
To add an attachment to a post you’re already composing from your Library or camera roll:
- Compose a new post and add your recipients.
- Tap the paperclip icon at the bottom of the post box.
- Select from your Library, an external link, an album of pictures or videos already on your iPad, or select Camera to take a new picture.
- Tap "Attach," "Save," or "Use Photo" to attach the item to your post.
- Tap the paperclip icon again to add any additional items to your post.
- Use the “Send” button when you have selected recipients, added text, and attached all the items to your post.
To upload a file from another app like Pages:
- Open Pages (or other non-Edmodo app) and create a new document, or open an existing document.
- Tap the wrench icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the share icon, which will look different depending on your iOS version, at the top right of the screen.
- Tap “Open in Another App."
- Save the document with the desired file format (save as a PDF or Word document so that the document can be annotated on a computer web browser.)
- Tap “Choose App.”
- Select “Copy to Edmodo” to send the file to your Edmodo app.
- Choose if you would like to attach the file to a Note or an Assignment or simply add the file to your Library.
- Proceed with sending the post to your contacts or groups!