Teachers can create, join and manage their groups directly from the app. This includes the ability to edit a Group's grade or subject area and even delete or archive an old Group.
- Tap the navigation button at the left of the app and select Groups from the navigation drawer.
- Use the tabs at the top of the screen to toggle between groups you own, groups you've joined or archived groups from the past.
- Tap into one of your groups and use the gear icon at the top right of the app to change basic and advanced groups settings. This includes changing a group's grade level, subject area, Group Code, and more!
- Use the tabs at the top to view your Group's Posts, Members or shared folders.
- From the Members tab you can tap a teacher or student member to change their permissions in the group. This includes promoting a Co-Teacher or setting a group member to read-only. You can also view Group members' profiles, invite Students' Parents to Edmodo, reset Students' passwords, and remove members from the Group.
Note: At this time you will be able to reply to posts in a group, but will need to go to the "Latest Posts" section to compose a new post.