Students with existing accounts can join a new Group directly from the app. All a student needs is a valid Group Code! If the student doesn't have an Edmodo account, they will need to enter a Group Code in the sign up process, and in doing so will be in the Group after completing sign up. To join a Group from an existing Student account:
- Login with an existing Student account.
- Open the navigation menu by tapping the button at the top left of the app.
- Tap Groups from the navigation drawer.
- Tap "Join Group with Group Code" and enter the 6-digit code. You can get this code from the owner of the Group.
- You are now a member of that Group! You can tap into a Group to view posts, members and shared folders.