1) Does my iPad support the Latest version of the Edmodo app?
The latest version of the iPad app requires iOS 8. Please update to iOS 8 to use our new app or use the Full Web version of Edmodo on your iPad's browser if the update is not available to you. You can download the latest version of the app here.
2) Can Students take a Snapshot on the iPad app?
3) Can Teachers create a Snapshot or view the Reports on the iPad app?
Not yet, but we do plan to release both of these capabilities soon.
4) Can Students take a quiz on the latest version of the iPad app?
Yes, students can take quizzes on the latest version of the iPad App. At this time Quiz posts cannot be created by teachers on iPads; our team is hard at work on quiz creating and hopes to incorporate it soon!
5) Can I access my Planner on the iPad?
The Planner is not available in current version of the app. Please log in to the desktop version of the site or the Full Web version of Edmodo on your iPad's browser. .
6) Can I edit or delete a post I send?
You cannot edit or delete a Post on the iPad app at this time. Please log in to the Full Web version on your iPad's browser or the desktop version of the site to edit and delete Posts.
7) Can I award badges to my students?
Badges are not available on this version of the app, but our team is working to add this feature into future versions of the app.
8) I just sent a post to my group but I don't see it anywhere in my feed. Where did my post go?
After you send a post drag the screen all the way "down" to refresh the data. Your post should show up after a refresh.
9) I liked the old version of the app better. Will I be able to download the old app?
If you log in to the Full Web version of Edmodo using your iPad's web browser you will see the same layout as the old iPad app.