The latest version of the Edmodo Android app is now available in the Play Store. We are hoping to make a better mobile experience than ever before. Our app does not have all the features of the Desktop version at this time, but we are working tirelessly to improve our app in the near future. You can continue to use the Full Web version of the app on your Device's browser for now if you find you are unable to complete a task on the Android app. Our team is hard at work adding features to our app and hope to include many important features soon. Thanks for your patience and enjoy the latest version of the app!
- At this time a teacher cannot change their about me section.
- Teachers are unable to view their collections from the Profile.
- The Android app will not get all notifications types at this time. The team is working to add all types very soon!
- Parents will need to log in to Edmodo via a browser's full-web version or the Parent Android app at this time. Learn about the Parent Android app here.
- You cannot create Small Groups.
Posts and Post Stream:
- You cannot create or grade Quizzes as a teacher or take Quizzes as a student at this time
- You cannot edit Posts that you have sent.
- Teachers cannot send Posts to Parent groups.
- The Planner is not available on the app at this time.
- Teachers cannot create or assign Badges currently.
- The Progress section does not have grades for Small Groups.
- You cannot add Assignment comments or see Assignment revisions at this time.
- Annotations are not available on the Android app currently.
Are you using the Edmodo App on a Windows device? Read more about Windows FAQ's and limitations here.
Are you using the Edmodo App on an iPad? Read more about iPad limitations here.