The latest version of the Edmodo Android and iOS app is now available in your device's app store. We are hoping to make a better mobile experience than ever before. Our app does not have all the features of the Desktop version at this time, but we are working tirelessly to improve our app in the near future. You can continue to use the Full Web version of the app on your Device's browser for now if you find you are unable to complete a task on the Android app. Our team is hard at work adding features to our app and hope to include many important features soon. Thanks for your patience and enjoy the latest version of the app!
- At this time a teacher cannot change their about me section.
- Email addresses must be updated on the web version.
- Parents will need to log in to Edmodo via a browser's full-web version or the Parent Android app or Parent iPhone app at this time. Learn about the Parent Android app here and the Parent iPhone app here.
- iOS App Badges - the red bubbles in the upper right corner of the app icon to indicate a notification - are only available for messages received via messaging. At this time, other push notification categories do not generate the app badge/red bubble notifications.
- You cannot add Students to a Small Group.
Posts and Post Stream:
- You cannot create or grade Quizzes as a teacher at this time.
- Teachers cannot send Posts to Parent groups.
- Android's default video player does not support all video types. We suggest downloading another video player for your device, for example VLC.
- The Planner is not available on the app at this time.
- Teachers cannot create or assign Badges currently.
- Teachers cannot access their Progress Books from the mobile apps.
- Annotations are not available on the mobile app currently.
- Users must set the timezones correctly on their devices to avoid being automatically kicked out of Quizzes.
Are you using the Edmodo App on a Windows device? Read more about Windows FAQ's and limitations here.