Are you passionate about changing the world of education through ed-tech? Do you have a special place in your heart for Edmodo and inspiring other educators? Are you eager to collaborate and learn about the latest tools and practices revolutionizing the classroom and preparing students for success in the 21st Century? If you answered yes to these questions, you sound like the kind of leader we’re looking for to become an Edmodo Ambassador!
Who are the Edmodo Ambassadors?
Edmodo Ambassadors are a community of K-12 educators leading the ed-tech movement around the world by supporting, empowering, and inspiring teachers inside and outside of Edmodo. They spread the Edmodo love throughout their networks and partner with the Edmodo Team to help other educators become power users of edtech.
All Ambassadors are able and encouraged to:
- Be present in the Edmodo community and large teacher groups to answer questions, provide tips to new users, and share ideas for using ed-tech and Edmodo
- Become a Certified Trainer and provide formal Edmodo Professional Development
- Get early access to new features and share feedback directly with the Edmodo Team
- Flag any technical issues you come across so our engineers can investigate
- Drive the conversation about ed-tech and Edmodo through social media
- Grow the use of Edmodo in your country by translating the site, attending regional conferences, and sharing your ed-tech experience with peers
- Participate in the Edmodo Ambassador Group to share learning with fellow Ambassadors and stay up-to-date about the latest happenings in Edmodo and ed-tech (All Ambassadors must log in and check this group at least once a week)
Ambassadors enjoy special benefits and opportunities, such as:
- An official Edmodo Ambassador stamp by your name so everywhere you post, teachers know they’re dealing with an Edmodo VIP!
- Shout outs in our Edmodo Ambassador Group, the Edmodo Blog, newsletters, etc.
- Access to early releases of upcoming Edmodo features
- Opportunities to lead others, such as hosting webinars, helping at conferences, attending meetups, moderating Twitter chats, etc.
- Membership in a tremendous network of leaders and educators who you get to work alongside
Edmodo Ambassadors also have the exclusive opportunity to become Edmodo Certified Trainers (ECTs). In order to become an ECT, educators must first apply and be accepted into the Ambassador Program.
To get started with your Ambassador application, please visit our Community page.
Thank you for your interest in the Ambassador Program, and we hope you choose to apply. If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer them :)