Luminary Program Overview
You’re a Luminary. You’re a leader in your content area and create original resources that successfully personalizes learning and improves learning outcomes for students. As a member of this program, you’re partnering with Edmodo in its mission to connect learners to the people and resources they need to reach their full potential. The best content comes from educators like you—educators who’ve tried and tested their resources, know what works, and understand the value of sharing original content created by teachers. Thank you for everything you do. Whether you are sharing or selling, we want to help make you successful and extend your reach on Edmodo.
In order to maintain Luminary status, users must:
- Complete at least one challenge every month in the Hub.
- Submit at least five new, original resources created by you each year.
- Review a minimum of 25 resources published by other creators each year.
- Complete a reflection challenge at the end of every year.
When you become part of the program, you’ll also get
- Access to the Spotlight Luminary Group
- A Luminary Badge on your Edmodo Profile
- Exclusive discounts on revenue sharing
- Direct feedback loop to the Spotlight team
- Opportunities for Curation, Promotions and Referrals