With over 30,000,000 educators and students, Edmodo is the largest, free K-12 social learning network in the world. Edmodo provides educators with a great opportunity to expand and strengthen their professional learning networks. From creating professional development groups for other teachers to join, sharing resources with your connections, and training others on Edmodo, there are endless opportunities to use Edmodo to drive your professional growth.
One of the best ways to develop as a 21st Century educator is to employ technology in your classroom, and Edmodo is committed to helping you do so. From video tutorials to online webinars and teacher-guides, there are many rich resources to help you become an Edmodo-master. Please find them below!
- Teacher Stories:
- See many real examples of how teachers from around the world have utilized Edmodo in their classrooms.
- Ranging from topics such as Welcome to Edmodo, Edmodo for Professional Development, Digital Citizenship, and many more, these live and recorded sessions with Edmodo Support Team members, other teachers, and school and district leaders will help you make the most of Edmodo in your classroom.
- Build your Network
- Take advantage of the millions of teachers from around the world on Edmodo. Join Communities, connect with teachers, and share resources - networking has never been easier!
- Video Tutorials:
- We have many short videos available that will help you learn how to do just about anything on Edmodo.
- Quick Guides:
- From getting started to running the classroom, these interactive and printable quick-start guides provide all the resources you need to enhance your classroom with Edmodo.
- @Edmodo is on Twitter! Learn how to follow Edmodo and stay informed in the Twitterverse.
- Edmodo Blog:
- By following the blog, you will learn about teacher success stories, the latest updates on Edmodo, new and engaging Edmodo Apps, tech tips, and much more. Follow the blog and stay informed!
- Get Involved:
- If you love teaching, technology, and Edmodo, learn more about becoming an Edmodo Support Ambassador or Certified Trainer.
- Invite Teachers:
- You're already on Edmodo, so why not help out other teachers at your school or district and show them the ropes? Inviting teachers on Edmodo is easy and will grow your personal and professional network.