Edmodo Spotlight is a place to discover, collect, share, buy, and sell the best educational content in the world. To promote a community of sharing and help connect learners to the resources and people they need to reach their full potential, please:
- Be Honest. Represent yourself, your background and your resources accurately, and follow copyright best practices. Only share and sell items that you created, or have the right to distribute.
- Share Quality. Whether you are uploading original content or sharing links to your favorite items from the web, please upload the best content that you know makes a positive impact on student learning.
- Get Entrepreneurial. Be creative with how you post, review, and promote the resources you upload. Be honest with your feedback so we can improve your experience and make Edmodo Spotlight the fastest growing educational sharing space in the world
- Act Considerately. Whether you are rating a collection or posting a resource, be thoughtful of your fellow creator’s work. A community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one.
- Be Authentic in the Subject Communities. Edmodo was created as a sharing space. Unsolicited promotion of your presence on Edmodo Spotlight will not be tolerated in the communities. Instead, share your resources when you see a teacher in need.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in dismissal from Edmodo Spotlight.