- I cannot play mp4 videos on Android
- You will likely need to download an mp4 video player app for your device.
- I cannot annotate on the Android app:
- In order to annotate, you will have to download the Microsoft Word App onto your phone, and open up your document there. You have the option to sign-in using your Microsoft Account.
- My Android app is telling me that I am using an “Institutional Version”:
- This message means that your school has set up a subdomain. Your teacher will have to sign into the subdomain in order for you to be able to sign in.
Search keywords: joining groups, signing up...
See All Results