If you would like to view Posts for only one specific Class or Group, you can easily do this in the Android and iOS apps. Simply follow these steps:
- Tap the "Classes" on the bottom navigation toolbar or tap your profile icon to open up the left sidebar, and tap "Groups and Pages".
- You will see a list of all the Classes or Groups you have created or joined. You may need to swipe down to scroll down the page and view more classes/groups.
- Tap the Class or Group where you would like to view Posts.
- Tap the "Posts" at the furthest left in the upper panel of the page.
1. In order to reach the posts of the groups that are not classes, tap your profile icon in the upper left corner of the page.
2. In the left side menu that appears, tap "Groups and Pages".
3. Select the Group that you want to look at.
4. Tap the "Posts" at the furthest left in the upper panel of the page.