Signing up as a student is as simple as 1/2/3! Make sure you have the group code handy.
- Open the Edmodo App and tap the “Create a Free Account” button at the home screen.
2. Tap “Student.”
3. Fill out the registration form with the class code obtained from your teacher, your desired username, and password. Adding an optional email address is recommended so that you can recover your password if you ever forget it. After completing the form, tap "Create Account".
4. Fill out your first and last name and tap "Next".
5. You now have the option to add a profile picture to your account.
6. Add your parent's contact information. This can be either their phone number, or their email address. You can proceed without filling out the information, however some features of Edmodo may be unavailable to you.