If you want to creatively express yourself, you can design your own personalized Edmodo avatar! The avatar maker will allow you choose different human features like head, hair, and eyes, and then edit their styles and colors, here’s how:
To create an Avatar from your Edmodo "Profile":
- Select the “Down Arrow” icon next to your Profile Picture on the top toolbar.
- Click the “Profile” option in the drop-down menu.
- Hover over and click on the pencil icon to edit or change Profile Picture.
- Click the Personalize Avatar button to launch the avatar builder.
- Select your Avatar's features.
- There are Undo, Redo, Clear All, and Create Random buttons below the preview of your avatar to help you edit your avatar efficiently.
- When it looks how you like it, click "Save," select the circle below your new avatar so it shows a Green checkmark, then hit "Update". Your new profile picture will be the avatar you just created!
If you prefer to use a photo in your Edmodo profile, click here to learn more about how to do so.