Teacher Accounts are also able to join other Groups in the same way that students are able to join Groups. Once you've created your Edmodo Account you can join Groups by entering the Group code or the Join URL. You can also browse the list of the many teacher created Groups that allow members to share and collaborate.
If you have the Group code for the Group you'd like to join, log in to Edmodo and follow these steps:
- Click on the "Join a Group" button on the left Group sidebar at the bottom of your Groups list.
- Enter the Group code in the popup box and select "Join."
You will be enrolled in the Group immediately and the Group will appear on your left Group sidebar. If the Group code has changed or the Group has been locked you will be entered into an approval queue. When the group owner approves your membership, you will have access to the group.
If you have the Join URL, you can join the Group following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Edmodo Account.
- Enter the Join URL in another tab or window of your internet browser.
- You'll be taken to a page that asks you submit your request to join the Group. Once you submit the request a notification will be sent to the Group owner who will have to approve your membership request. Once they approve your request, the Group will be added to the left side panel of Groups.