After your children create their accounts, you can add them all to your Parent Account. There is no need to create an additional Parent Account for each student. To add another Student to your existing account, please follow these steps:
- Obtain the Parent Codes from your children's Student accounts. Each Student will have a different Parent Code on their account.
- Log in to your previously created Parent Account. If you don't already have an account, you must first create an account using one Student’s Parent Code before adding another Student.
- On your homepage, select “Add Student” on the left sidebar. Or, in your Account Settings select "Add Student" on the Students tab.
- Type in the Parent Code to observe your child's account.
- Repeat for any other Students you need to add to your account.
Note: If your Student created two accounts by mistake and you linked them both to your Parent Account, you can easily remove the duplicate account.