If you already have a Student Account with Edmodo, follow these easy steps to join a new Class:
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Navigate to Edmodo and log in with your username and password
- Click more () located at the top of your class list in the left panel of your homepage > Join a Class. (Note: To join a group, click more () at the top of your group list just below your class list).
- Type in the Code from your teacher > Join.
- If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class/Group your teacher created in the left side panel. If it's locked, you'll be placed into an approval queue and you'll see it once the teacher approves your join request.
If your teacher gave you a Join URL and you already have an Edmodo account, you can just click the link and sign into your Edmodo Account. Then you will be taken to the Join request page.
Note: To join other teachers' Classes, all you need to do is repeat these instructions, all on your same Student Account. There is no need to create another account!