If you already have a Student Account with Edmodo, follow these steps to join a new Class:
- Obtain a Class Code from your teacher.
- Navigate to www.edmodo.com and log in with your username and password.
- Click the "Join a Class" button towards the bottom of the Groups list.
- Type in the Class Code from your teacher and click "Join."
- If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it's locked, you'll be placed into an approval queue and you'll see the Class once the teacher approves your join request.
If your teacher gave you a Join URL and you already have an Edmodo account, you can just click the link and sign into your Edmodo Account. Then you will be taken to the Join Class request page.
Note: To join other teacher’s Classes, all you need to do is repeat these instructions, all on your same Student Account. There is no need to create another account!