To add files or links to your Backpack, just follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Backpack” icon in the top toolbar.
- Click the “New” button in the top right corner.
- Select the type of item to add: "File Upload," "New Folder," "Link," or create a new Office Online Word document, Excel Spreadsheet, or Powerpoint Presentation.
- If uploading a File, click "Choose Files" then select the files from your computer. Wait for them to finish uploading. For Folders and Links, enter the appropriate info.
- Click the blue “Add" button towards the bottom of the screen.
Note: The Library has a storage space of 1GB for free users. Edmodo Enterprise users have unlimited storage. For all users, there is no file size upload limit, however, your Profile Picture must be under 10 MB. We currently do not support .GIFs, but support all other file types. Adding image files to your Backpack may result in reduced image resolution.