To add files or links to your Backpack, just follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Backpack” icon in the top toolbar.
- Click the “New” button in the top right corner.
- Select the type of item to add: "File Upload," "New Folder," "Link," or create a new Office Online Word document, Excel Spreadsheet, or Powerpoint Presentation.
- If uploading a File, click "Choose Files" then select the files from your computer. Wait for them to finish uploading. For Folders and Links, enter the appropriate info.
- Click the blue “Add" button towards the bottom of the screen.
Note: There is unlimited storage available, but each upload must be smaller than 100MB in size. If you are uploading a large number of files, break them into groups so that each upload does not exceed 100MB. Adding image files to your Backpack may result in reduced image resolution.