If you want to attach a Backpack resource to a Post, just follow the steps below:
- Click in the “Post Bubble” on the top of the Class Post Stream.
- Type your Note and select who you would like to send it to in the "Send to" field.
- Click the “Backpack” icon and find the resource you would like to add. You can also use the "Search Backpack" bar above your Backpack resources to search for your item.
- Click on the resource you would like to add from the Backpack pop-up. Use the "ctrl" or "command" key or the "shift" key to select more than one resource to add.
- Click the "Attach to Post" button in the bottom right corner of the box.
- Click the "Send" button to send the post to the Group or Teacher you have selected.
- The Post and its attachment will now appear in your Post Stream.
Note: You can also attach items in your Backpack to notes from within the Backpack using the "Attach to Note" option.