If you want to attach a Backpack resource to a Post, just follow the steps below:
- Click in the “Start a Discussion” bubble on the top of the Class Post Stream.
- Click the “Add from Library” icon
- Click the Backpack at the top of the Left Panel.
- Select the resource that you would like to post.
- Click the "Attach to Post" button in the bottom right corner of the box.
- Type in the note you would like to add to the resource in the Type your post here...bubble.
- Click the Post blue button in the lower left corner of the panel.
- The Post and its attachment will now appear in the Post Stream.
Note: You can also attach items in your Backpack to notes from within the Backpack using the "Attach to Note" option.