If your teacher is sharing Google Drive files with you or you want to access your own Google Drive files on Edmodo, you can link your Google Drive to your Backpack by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Edmodo Account.
- Click on “Backpack” icon in the top toolbar.
- Click the “Google Drive” button on the left side panel and click the "Connect with Google Drive" button.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Select the “Allow Access” button when prompted about giving Edmodo permission to access your Google Drive account.
Note: You must already have a Google Drive account set up to do this. Files and folders in the "Google Drive" section of your Backpack will be ordered by the time they were last modified, with the most recent first. All files and folders from your "My Drive" and "Shared with Me" sections will be shown in this order. If your Google Drive is experiencing problems with connecting to Edmodo, follow the steps to disconnect and revoke access and then try reconnecting your Google Drive.