There are two steps you must take to completely remove your Google Drive from your Edmodo Backpack. Please note that both steps must be taken before you can link another Google Drive Account with your Edmodo Backpack.
Disconnect from Edmodo:
- Select "Google Drive" on the left side panel of your Edmodo Backpack.
- Select the “Disconnect Account” link on the left side panel.
- Confirm by selecting the “Yes, disconnect my account” button from the pop up panel that appears.
Revoke Access From Gmail:
- Log in to your Google Drive account.
- Go to your “Settings” by clicking the gear icon - - in the top right-hand corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the left-hand side menu, choose "Manage Apps."
- To the right of “Edmodo” select "Options" to expand a menu.
- Click the “Disconnect from Drive” button and confirm that you want to disconnect your Google Drive from Edmodo.
Note: If your Google Drive is experiencing problems connecting to Edmodo, follow the steps to disconnect and revoke access. Then, try reconnecting your Google Drive.
Disconnecting from Edmodo:
Revoking Access from Gmail: