Welcome to Edmodo!
You can start using your Edmodo classroom in no time at all!
If you have never created an Edmodo account, you can create a new Student account by following the steps below:
- Obtain a class/group code or school code from your teacher
- Go to the Edmodo homepage and click Sign Up
- Click Student Account
- Select your location by using the drop down menu
- Fill out the registration form with the class/group code, your birthday and parent email
- For United States residences, if the student is under 13 years of age, you will be prompted to sign up with a unique username, and password as well as getting parent verification.
- For students over the age of 13 years old in the United States, you are required to sign up with an email address and not requiring parent approval.
6. Once your parent confirms your Student account by clicking Confirm Student Account from the email sent, you can continue by clicking Parent has confirmed account.
7. Complete your profile by inputting your first and last name and click Done
If your class/group code is unlocked, you will then see the class/group your teacher created in the left panel of your account. If your class/group code is locked, then you will be placed into an approval queue and you will be added to the class/group when your teacher approves your group join request.
If you have a join URL, follow the steps in this article.
Note: You only need one student account to join all your classes/groups!