Welcome to Edmodo!
You can start using your Edmodo classroom in no time at all!
If you have never created an Edmodo account, you can create a new student account by following the steps below:
- Obtain a class/group code from your teacher.
- Go to the Edmodo homepage and click Sign Up.
- Select the middle panel that reads Student Account.
- Fill out the registration form with the class/group code, a unique username, and password. An email address is not required to sign up for a student account.
- Select the Sign up for FREE button to complete the sign up process.
If your class/group code is unlocked, you will then see the class/group your teacher created in the left panel of your account. If your class/group code is locked, then you will be placed into an approval queue and you will be added to the class/group when your teacher approves your group join request.
If you have a join URL, follow the steps in this article.
Note: You only need one student account to join all your classes/groups!