You can start using Edmodo in your classroom in no time at all! Follow these three simple steps to create a teacher account:
- Go to the Edmodo homepage and click Sign Up.
- Select the top panel that reads Teacher Account.
- Put your email in the top panel, and create a password. You also have the option of Signing Up with a Google or Office 365 account.
4. Enter in your name.
5. You can either select: "Create Your Class" or "Explore Your Interests."
6. If you select "Create a Class", you can fill in your class' name, subject, and grade level or range of grade. If you select "Explore Your Interests", you can choose what topics you are interested in.
7. After you have filled in these, you will be brought to your home page.
Note: If your school or district has signed up for an Edmodo subdomain (for example, yourschool.edmodo.com, read more about how to join your school or district's Edmodo network!