You can start using Edmodo in your classroom in no time at all! Follow these 6 simple steps to create a teacher account:
- Go to the Edmodo homepage and click Sign Up in the top right corner.
- Select the top panel that reads Teacher Account.
- Enter your email in the top panel, and create a password. You also have the option of Signing Up with a Google or Office 365 account.
- Next, you will be asked to verify your email. Please check your inbox to do so in order to continue.
- Once you have verified your email, you will be prompted to enter your first and last name as well as your birth year.
- You will be now directed to your home page! Please click here for details on how to create a Group or a Class.
Note: If your school or district has signed up for an Edmodo subdomain (for example, yourschool.edmodo.com, read more about how to join your school or district's Edmodo network!