You can view the posts and members for all of your small groups, as well as manage the settings for your small groups on the Android and iOS apps. To view a small group's posts and members:
- Select "Classes" on the navigation bar or "My Groups" from the "More" menu. A list of classes or groups you own will show. You can also see a list of classes and groups you have joined and a list of your archived classes and groups.
- Select a class or a group for which you have created small groups.
- Tap the "Small Groups" tab underneath the Group name. Select the small group you'd like to see.
- Tap the "Posts" tab to view the posts.
- Tap the "Folders" tab to view folders shared within the small group.
- Tap the "Members" tab to view members. In the "Members" tab, you can view members' profiles, set teachers to co teacher status, set individual members to read only or contributor, invite students' parents to join Edmodo, reset students' passwords, and remove members from the small group.