On the iPad app, you can view the posts and members for all of your Small Groups, and manage the settings for your Small Groups. To view a Small Group's posts and members:
- Select “Groups” on the navigation bar. A list of groups you own will show. You can also see a list of Groups you have joined and a list of your archived groups.
- Select a Group for which you have created Small Groups.
- Tap the Small Groups tab underneath the Group name. It is shaped like several people. Select the small Group you'd like to see.
- Tap the "Posts" icon, shaped like a text bubble to view the Posts.
- Tap the "Members" icon shaped like a person to view members. In the "Members" tab, you can view members' profiles, set teachers to co-teacher status, set individual members to Read-Only or contributor, invite Students' Parents to join Edmodo, reset Students' passwords, and remove members from the Small Group.