Teachers can view their Students' Grades on individual Assignments and Quizzes using the mobile app!
- From the "More" tab, select "Assignments"
- You can toggle between the "Review" tab (for Assignments that still need to be graded) and the "Reviewed" (for ones that have been graded previously).
- Tap on an individual Assignment.
- Students who have already been graded will appear at the bottom of the list, and their grades will be on the right side.
Note: You can also edit an individual's grade by tapping on their name, and then tapping 'Revise Grade.'
From their notifications:
- Within the "Notifications" list, tap on the notification that indicates that the Teacher has graded your submission.
- Tap on "Submissions" tab at the top.
From the "Assignments" tab:
- Tap on "Assignments" tab at the bottom toolbar.
- Tap on "Finished" tab at the top.
- From the list of completed Assignments and Quizzes, you can tap on each item to see your grade (if your Teacher has finished grading the the item)
- If you are opening an Assignment submission, tap on "Submission" to see the grade.