Teachers can view their students' grades on individual assignments using the mobile app!
- Tap on your "Profile Icon".
- Select the "What's Due" tab.
- You can toggle between the "Review" tab (for Assignments that still need to be graded) and the "Reviewed" (for ones that have been graded previously).
- Tap on an individual assignment.
- Students who have already been graded will appear at the bottom of the list, and their grades will be on the right side.
Note: You can also edit an individual's grade by tapping on their name, and then tapping 'Revise Grade.
From their notifications:
- Within the "Notifications" list, tap on the notification that indicates that the teacher has graded your submission.
- Tap on "Submissions" tab at the top.
From the "What's Due" tab:
- Tap on "Planner" tab at the bottom toolbar.
- Tap on "Completed" tab at the top.
- From the list of completed assignments and quizzes, you can tap on each item to see your grade (if your teacher has finished grading the the item).
- If you are opening an assignment submission, tap on "Open Assignment" to see the grade.