Students and teachers now have the ability to take quizzes directly in the iPad app. Here are some tips to answer each question type and submit a quiz.
- Find a quiz post in your post stream and tap "Take Quiz." Filtering your Posts can be a good way to locate the Quiz Post.
- Tap "Start" on the top right corner of the "Take Quiz" box.
- Tapping the left or right arrows at the top of the questions allow you to navigate between questions. Then, answer each question by following the instructions for each question type:
- Multiple Choice: Tap an answer to select which answer you believe is correct.
- True or False: Drag the marker or tap a selection. You can also tap the middle of the screen to reset the marker.
- Short Answer: Tap the "Enter answer here" box to bring up the keyboard to enter your answer.
- Fill-in-the-blank: Tap the underlined area to bring up the keyboard to enter your selection.
- Matching: Tap one of the matching question selections will bring up a list of possible matches. Once you select a match the next item you select will have all of the remaining choices. You can tap the X icon on the right side of a match to return that to the list.