Quizzes are a great way for Teachers to check Students' comprehension on class materials. Quizzes can be taken on the full web or through your mobile device with the Edmodo Classroom app. Learn more about taking a Quiz on the full web.
To take an Edmodo Quiz on the mobile app:
- Navigate to the Quiz's Post
- Click on Take Quiz to see and review the Quiz's details such as the instructions, time limit, number of questions, etc.
- Tap Start Quiz to begin the Quiz. The timer will begin and will continue to run, even if you leave the Quiz window.
- Complete the Quiz at your pace during the allotted time. You can see the amount of time left to complete the Quiz at the top of the quiz or Exit the quiz is you want to switch devices. While you are answering the questions, there are 3 ways to move to another question:
- Next : Move forward through the questions until the Quiz is completed
- Previous : Go back to any previous question and review your answers
- The compressed menu (at the bottom of your quiz): Tap the menu bar to open a general overview of all the Quiz questions and see if you've missed any. Ones that have not been answered will be labeled Not Answered.
- Click Submit Quiz at the top of the compressed menu option once the Quiz is completed. Before fully submitting, a pop-up window will appear confirming that you want to submit your Quiz. Be sure to make sure you have answered all the questions as once your Quiz is submitted, it cannot be undone.
- If your Teacher has allowed Students to see and view their results and submission, select View Results to review your submission and grade
Note: Once a Student has begun to take a Quiz, the Quiz timer does not stop, even without the Quiz window open. If a Student leaves their Quiz window unexpectedly, they can reopen the Quiz and will be able to pick up where they left off (time allotted). Once the timer runs out, a Time Expired pop-up will notify you that your Quiz has been submitted due to time restrictions.