Students and Teachers now have the ability to take Quizzes on the Android and iOS apps. Here are some tips to answer each question type and submit a Quiz.
- In the "Classes" view, tap the "My Classes" tab and choose your Class. Then find the Quiz Post in your Class stream. Tap "View Quiz." You can also find a list of your Quizzes in the Assignment Center.
- Once you have opened your Quiz, tap "Take Quiz" to start working. This will also begin the countdown timer or resume the timer if you already started the Quiz.
- Tapping "Next" or the back arrow at the top of the questions allow you to navigate between questions. Then, answer each question by following the instructions for each question type:
- Multiple Choice: Tap an answer to select which answer you believe is correct.
- True or False: Tap an answer to select which answer you believe is correct.
- Short Answer: Tap the "Write your answer here" box to bring up the keyboard to enter your answer.
- Fill-in-the-blank: Tap the underlined area to bring up the keyboard to enter your selection.
- Matching: Tap one of the empty spaces to bring up a list of possible matches. Once you select a match the next item you select will have all of the remaining choices. You can tap the X icon on the right side of a match to return that to the list.