You can add any of your Library items to multiple folders. You can share these folders with your groups giving your students access to all of the resources they need to succeed!
- Select “Library” from the navigation toolbar.
- Click into the Library item which you would like to move.
- Tap the Folder icon on the bottom right.
- You can choose to move the resource into a folder or duplicate it and move the copy into a new folder.
- Select which folder you would like to add the item to and then tap "Done."
- When you are have added all the files you would like tap the “Done” button at the far right of the top toolbar.
Note: Editing the sharing settings of your folders must be done on the full-web version at this time.