Whether you are looking for something specific, trying to keep your files organized, or adding resources for your lessons, you can do it all from your Library on your iOS device!
To navigate to your Library, simply tap on "Library" from the "More" tab! Once you are there, you can navigate to your Google Drive or One Drive, manage your items and folders, and add content to your Library.
Note: Students can follow the same steps to manage their Backpacks.
To switch between your Edmodo Library and your connected Drives:
- Tap on the "Library" dropdown at the top of the screen in the Middle
- Select between "Edmodo" and "My Folders." If you've already connected with a Google or Microsoft 365 account, you'll also see "OneDrive" and "Google."
To add items to your Library:
- Tap the "plus icon" (+) toward the upper right of the screen
- From here you can choose to Create a Folder, add a Link, add an image from your Camera Roll, or add something directly using the Camera.
To manage your Library:
- Tap any item in the Library to preview the item
- Tap the "Delete" icon - - in the bottom left of the screen to delete the item
- Tap the "Folder" icon - - in the bottom right of the screen to move the item to another a folder or a different folder
- Tap the "Share" - - icon in the upper right of the screen to open the item in Safari, share the item with another app, or attach the item to an Edmodo Assignment.