When you open files from your Library or stream, you can open the file in another iOS app.
- Tap your profile icon at the upper right of the page.
- Tap "Library" to show the files and folders in your Library.
- Tap any file in your Library and it will open up in the format it was intended for.
- Tap “Share” or "Open in another app" depending on where you are opening the document and select from a list of apps that pops up.
- If you tap "Share", a list of options will pop up.
- Your file will open up in the app that you select.
Note: The Open in button will also allow you to open a file in Safari, send the file to your Library, and attach the file to a Note or Assignment among other things. Experiment with other apps to see how you can integrate them with Edmodo!