When you open files from your Library or stream, you can open the file in another iOS app.
- Tap the “More” tab in your navigation bar.
- Tap "Library" to show the files and folders in your Library.
- Tap any file in your Library and when it opens, tap the Open-in icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Share” or "Open in another app" depending on where you are opening the document and select from a list of apps that pops up.
- Once you tap an app you will leave the Edmodo app and the other app will open.
Note: The Open-in button will also allow you to open a file in Safari, send the file to your Library, and attach the file to a Note or Assignment among other things. Experiment with other apps to see how you can integrate them with Edmodo!