Are you trying to download and upload files on your iOS device? Look no further! You can send a file directly from another app and attach it to a post or compose a new post and attach files from your camera roll or Library.
To upload a file from another app like Pages follow these steps.
- Open Pages (or the non Edmodo app) and create a new document, or open an existing document.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Locate and Tap the Edmodo icon.
- If you do not see the icon at first, select the "More" tab and enable Edmodo.
- Choose if you would like to attach the file to a Note, Assignment or simply add the file to your Library/Backpack.
- Proceed with sending the post to your contacts or groups!
Note: Each app will have its own steps for opening a file in Edmodo, and the exact steps above will not always apply depending on the app. As a rule of thumb, look for a "open in" or "share" icon in the app, then select "open in another app," then select Edmodo.