Are you trying to download and upload files on your iPad? Look no further! You can send a file directly from another app and attach it to a post or compose a new post and attach files from your camera roll or Library.
To upload a file from another app like Pages follow these steps.
- Open Pages (or the non-Edmodo app) and create a new document, or open an existing document.
- Tap the wrench icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap “Share and Print.”
- Tap “Open in Another App."
- Save the document with the desired file format (Save as a PDF or Word document so that the document can be annotated on a computer web browser.)
- Tap “Choose App.”
- Select “Open in Edmodo.”
- Choose if you would like to attach the file to a Note, Assignment or simply add the file to your Library.
- Proceed with sending the post to your contacts or groups!
Note: Each app will have its own steps for opening a file in Edmodo, and the exact steps above will not always apply depending on the app. As a rule of thumb, look for a "open-in" or "share" icon in the app, then select "open in another app," then select Edmodo.