When users create duplicate accounts, the wrong account type or no longer need their account, we advise to deactivate your account to avoid any confusion in the future. Should you need to deactivate your Edmodo account for any reason, please follow the steps below:
- Log into the account you wish to deactivate
- Click on your Profile Picture in the top toolbar
- Click Settings in the drop-down menu
- Select Deactivate your account located at the bottom of the page
- Enter your password to confirm > Deactivate
- If you want to simply update your email address or school, you do not need to deactivate your account. Learn more about editing your Account Settings.
- When you deactivate your account, keep in mind that you will lose all of the content, posts, and any work attached to the account. Deactivation of an account can take up to 48 hours.
Have more issues? Contact the Edmodo Customer Experience Team for assistance.