As a teacher, you can deactivate your own account from your Account Settings page.
- Click on the profile icon and then Settings .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Deactivate your account.
- Enter your password and click Deactivate.
Note: When you deactivate your account, you will lose all of your content, posts, and student work.
If any of the following reasons apply, please do not deactivate your account:
- If your school has created a subdomain of Edmodo, you do not need to create a new account. To join the subdomain, go to your subdomain (your_school.edmodo.com) and log in with your current username and password. Then, type in the School Code you were given when prompted.
- If you would like to change your email address, do this from your current account by clicking on the profile icon then choose Settings to edit your email address.