As a teacher, you can deactivate your own account from your Account Settings page.
- Click on the “down arrow" icon and then “Settings.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Deactivate your account."
- Enter your password and click "Deactivate."
Note: When you deactivate your account, you will lose all of your content, posts, and student work.
If any of the following reasons apply, please do not deactivate your account:
- If your school has created a subdomain of Edmodo, you do not need to create a new account. To join the subdomain, go to your subdomain (your_school.edmodo.com) and log in with your current username and password. Then, type in the School Code you were given when prompted.
- If you would like to change your email address, do this from your current account by clicking the downward arrow next to your profile picture on the upper right toolbar then choose “Settings.”