To Create a School or District Account:
- Visit www.edmodo.com/admins and click the "Get Free District Account" button to Create a new School or District Account.
- In order to request a free School or District Account with Administrator capabilities, you must be logged into your Teacher Account. If prompted to do so, please Log in or Create a Teacher Account if you don’t already have one.
- Complete the form indicating your Role and Phone Number. Your Phone Number will only be used to contact you if we have questions about setting up your School or District Account.
- Select the "Get School Account" or "Get District Account" button as appropriate:
- A School Account is appropriate if you manage a single instructional entity or building.
- A District Account is appropriate if you manage a network of 2 or more distinct instructional entities or buildings.
- If your School or District isn't listed in the Search results, try an alternate spelling. If no valid option can be identified, select the "Not on the list?" button . Complete the form to specify the details for your new School or District Account on Edmodo.
- Do not include special characters, underscores, punctuations marks, or spaces.
Once you've submitted your subdomain claim, our Support Team will review it. If everything looks good, we will activate your Edmodo School or District Account and you should hear back from us within a few days!