School Codes help to make sure your Teachers are added to your School Network. School Codes can be used to create a Teacher account but can also be used to update a Teacher's school affiliation in account settings.
To find your School Code as a School Administrator:
- Switch to your School Admin portal
- Click the Page tab in the top toolbar
- Your School Code will appear at the bottom right corner of your School's banner
Note: Students do not need the School Code to use Edmodo and should never be given a School Code!
To find a School Code as a District Administrator:
- Switch to your District Admin portal
- Click on the Manage tab and select Schools from the drop-down menu
- Scroll the list of Schools or use the Search Bar to find a specific School
- The School Code will be listed next to the school's name
Note: You can also select Export to download a .csv file of all School Codes in your District Network.