Administrators may remove Teachers and Students from their School or District Network if the member no longer belongs in the School or District Account.
To Remove a Teacher or Student from your School or District Network:
- Switch to your Admin portal
- Click the Manage tab and select Members from the drop-down menu
- In the drop-down menu in the upper-right of the Members section, choose between Teachers, Students, and School Admins
- Check the box to the left of the member's name
- A red Remove button will appear in the upper-right hand corner of the Members list. Click on it to remove the teacher or student from the school.
- Removing a Teacher from the School or District Network will remove them from all School Network Classes. They will not be removed from any groups to which they belong.
- Removing a Student from the School or District Network will remove the Student from all classes and groups owned by Teachers in the network.
- Removing a Teacher or Student from your School or District Network will not delete their account. If you need assistance removing or deleting accounts, please contact your Edmodo Account Manager.